Re: [IRCA] CJCA-930 Edmonton AB to move xmtr site

Re: [IRCA] CJCA-930 Edmonton AB to move xmtr site

CJCA is the dominant station at night on 930 into N.E. Colorado. 880-CHQT is
not regularly heard here due to KRVN's powerful signal.

Other dominant Canadians at night are 620-CKRM, 770-CHQR, 800-CHAB,
890-CJDC, 900-CKBI, 960-CFAC, 990-CBW (HUGE!! I can't hear local KRKS under
them), 1010-CBR, 1130-CKWX (dominates), 1140-CHRB (HUGE!!), 1190-CFSL, and
1220-CJRB. All of them have reliable signals every night.

73.

Chris

>>http://www.fcc.gov/ftp/Bureaus/MB/Databases/AM_DA_patterns/305675-54627.pd
show's CJCA night pattern. I believe that they use it as they are a very
difficult catch here in NE IL. In constrast, when Edmonton on 880 (50 KW ND
days) has forgotton to switch they often can overpower Brandon and WCBS on
880.

73 KAZ<<