[IRCA] Midday DX Snags a Toughie from New Jersey

[IRCA] Midday DX Snags a Toughie from New Jersey

Took the DT-400W out for a spot of lunchtime DX from 1215-1315, drove to a
nearby marshy area and logged WWTR-1170 from Bridgewater NJ at 1300.  Very
weak on the DT-400W barefoot but much better on my stock car radio in my
2000 Taurus, with their distinctive Middle-Eastern/Southeast Asian music and
programming.  Not bad for midday near the winter solstice at 243 watts at
115 miles.  A re-log but new for the ultralight log,  my 449th ultralight
station.

John Cereghin
Smyrna DE