Re: [IRCA] early Alberta TA's: also in Victoria

At 05:42 12/22/2008, you wrote:

>Hi Walt & Nick,
>
>I've been watching for TAs much of the night, but haven't spotted a single
>carrier  :^)
>
>Are you Canadians sponging up all the DX from the north, or what?!

I believe this is the latest security clampdown from the Dept. of Homeland Security, Guy.  None of them furrin signals get to cross the border without proper documentation, hi, and our loggings don't count as the correct paperwork.

Family stuff tonight meant going out for dinner through the snow, and not staying home to DX, but the signal strength recordings look like 702, 999, 1134, 1215, 1413 and 1467 delivered the strongest signals at one time or another, but it doesn't look like anything much was consistent over the several hours.

best wishes,

Nick