Re: [IRCA] ] WOON 1240 not heard in Toronto

Re: [IRCA] ] WOON 1240 not heard in Toronto

I corresponded with Jay Rogers last night and he told me the test was
automated and when he tuned in just after 2am, he couldn't hear WOON and
that the frequency was a jumbled mess (He lives 20 miles away).

I'm sure we'll hear from him soon and know what is going on.

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com