[IRCA] WOON Over GA...

     I guess the signal just passed me by as I didn't hear a thing this AM on 1240. It was a jumble of stations and static, but nothing sounded like a DX Test. It was very hard to make out what was being said so I didn't even pick up a new station on the frequency. Such is life...     Thanks to all involved and maybe I'll get 'em the next time.     Oh....almost forgot...I posted the notice to QRZ.COM and it wasn't heard by anyone over there either..Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!