[IRCA] WOON 1240 not heard in Toronto

I listened for more than a half-hour solidly, then tried a few other channels to see what cx were like. Reloj overpowering on 570 here, and tried for the one reported on 1130 with no luck. I have had moments where I thought I heard RR noises on 1130 both here and at Burnt Riuver, but nothing solid enough to convince me. I'm also following 1260 for the EWTN out of Trenton NJ, which has recently been heard in Toronto, figuring that would stand out easily from the sports and Disney typical there. Maybe the test didn't run...

Saul / Toronto