[IRCA] WOON DX test...no sign yet in Rochester

[IRCA] WOON DX test...no sign yet in Rochester

Was just drifting off to bed around 2:25 when I suddenly remembered the test was on...dashed into the radio room to see if I could pull anything out, and so far no love. Mix of kinda-local WGVA Geneva NY and someone reading sports scores at 0232...will leave the recorder going for the next half hour and see if anything materializes.

Whether it does or not...many thanks to Jay and the gang at WOON for trying!