Re: [IRCA] Ernest Cooper QSL collection

> Does anyone know the fate of Ernie Cooper's amazing QSL collection?
>
> It would make a fascinating book or museum piece.

I'd be very happy to post two or three dozen of those on the am-dx.com site,
if possible.  Ernie must have had some amazing QSLs.  He had a meeting at
his house probably in the late 70's.  I vaguely remember looking at them.  I
*think* he also used to bring some books to Ray's GTG as well.  Isn't there
a museum in Maryland that may have that collection?

Craig Healy
Providence, RI