Re: [IRCA] KMAX 840

--
Kevin & Pat,

At first I thought it might have been KNXT Las Vegas, I checked
their programming at their web-site and they had on Sean Hannity at
this time.  Shorty heard the KMAX ID.  C&W was weak and
heard only as KMAX faded.  With the daytime skip being
good this afternoon, was hoping for a new station.  Not
the case.

Did hear a interview on the radio, a server from the Pig & Pancake
in Seaside was being asked about her thoughts on the snow
in Seaside today.  Maybe up to 6" here Saturday.

Have a nice weekend.

Dennis,