[IRCA] Technical questions on trying to hear WOON-1240 RI test

[IRCA] Technical questions on trying to hear WOON-1240 RI test

For hearing code of unknown pitch, what would be best mode, passband setting, selectivity, etc? Might it be possible to split the code off from 1240? But I wouldn't want to cut my selectivity so I tune out WOON code IDs, just try to cut down others on 1240.

My R75 has 2.1 Khz filter with twin passbands or 250 Hertz filter with single passband, so I can get about any bandwidth I want, if only I knew bandwidth, mode & passband offset that might work best.

Thanks in advance for any replies. 73,George S., MN