Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] QSL Received

On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 22:29:36 -0500, Scott Fybush wrote
> The CE is Paul Easter, and I believe he's a ham, which would explain
> the cheapqsls.com card. I wonder who "U.A." is, though?

It's coming back to me. I originally heard Sunday Night Football via
Westwood One on WIND. Since WIND is a part of Salem B'casting, it just
didn't seem to fit. I called the station, spoke with the operations manager
who confirmed that they did carry Sunday Night Football, and that the
engineering department would be interested in my report. Not absolute, bu8t
my first guess is that "U. A." may be the operations manager.

I am very grateful to the station for this verification.

73 and best wishes de Joe

-- 73 de Joe Miller, KJ8O, Troy, MI -- Grid EN82 --
------ WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com) ------