Re: [IRCA] LW-MW Interference

Based on my limited experiences with invisible dog fences, I am not
convinced at all they work. We've all heard about the dog that gets zapped,
and runs right over it anyway. Or the other dog who gets zapped and never
goes outside again.

Our next door neighbors put one in (right next my antenna) several years
ago, but I never get any interference from it, so I really wonder if they
ever use it (of course, I don't wonder too much...)

73 de Joe

On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 13:49:23 -0800 (PST), Russ Edmunds wrote
> Sometimes I think these things are just an excuse for people too
> lazy to train their dogs. How much more could it cost to pay someone
> to train it vs. the invisible fence anyway ?

-- 73 de Joe Miller, KJ8O, Troy, MI -- Grid EN82 --
------ WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com) ------