[IRCA] the other station on 1566

>I'm hearing 2 stations right now on 1566.  One (presumably HLAZ) is on frequency...about 1565.996, while the other is on 1566.027 or so according to Perseus.  I suspect the latter is a Filipino.  Anyone else hearing anything?  All this at the late
>hour of 15:50 UTC......Walt in Victoria
>PS:  The 2nd station is dominating right now at 15:52.

Yes, it was there again this morning, Walt.  Been heard here several times now, and the one time I've heard audio it sounded Tagalog (reported here on 24 November).    Frequency at that time was 1566.0263, so almost certainly what you heard.   My comment then was "There are a couple of Filipinos listed, but the wonderfully named DXID is supposed to be off at 1400UT. DZHH supposed to be off at 1600UT", so we may want to see if a s/off can be caught.

Nick