Re: [IRCA] TP's for 12-14-08 re1575

At 07:22 AM 12/14/2008, you wrote:
>At 15:07 12/14/2008, you wrote:
>

>>Dennis, I started listening a little after you.  1575 was Farda at quite good level with ID, followed by their typical music at 15:02, so perhaps one has to be careful with the assumption that it's VOA.  The music type would be the giveaway, though....pretty unique......Walt.
>
>Do you hear that often, Walt?   It sure sounds like Thailand here at 1520UT (on the west Flag which doesn't hear northerly signals well; unfortunately the north Flag  is picking up some noise the last couple of days)
>
>Nick

Hi, Nick.  Yes, I am picking them up often, and more often than VOA the past couple of weeks.  Now, they are better on my N Conti loop, so perhaps that's the reason.  The JJ really picked up after 15:00....had been poor earlier.  As I type this, I'm getting Farda on both my west and north Conti loops.  Here's the internet feed to // (about 20 seconds slow):  http://mfile.akamai.com/2110/live/reflector:20637.asx?bkup=21011.  In fact, I am hearing both VOA now and Farda on the W loop, while Farda only on the N loop.......Walt.