Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] Tonight's DX (1530 MA is or was on day power)

Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] Tonight's DX (1530 MA is or was on day power)

Chernos Saul wrote:

MA 1530 with reading from newspapers, too strong to be four watts nightime power. Stronger than Cincinnati.

You did not mention what time you logged them. I was listening to them a week ago, and they were about ten minutes late dropping power (I am 16 miles from them). They are not habitual offenders, so this may have been human error or possibly computer error depending on their plant. OTH there is quite an inversion going on here with warm air above the much colder surface air, so there may just be a duct like we hear on FM.