[IRCA] KQMS DX Test from last year

I send Steve Mena an email yesterday offering to help with the KQMS verifications and he responded today. They are going through layoffs and he's stretched thin so he said any help would be great.

I have asked him for a few things but what I need is for those people who want a verification I need a copy of your report and a MP3 file if you have one. I have the list of people from the Test Final report from Jim Pogue and logs in the IRCA bulletin.

Send reports to me at martinfoltz at cox dot net.

Thanks,

Martin