Re: [IRCA] 1700 San Diego and XESS

The same is true up here in Santa Barbara but they're still strong during the day. I couldn't agree more with Tim.

73

----- Original Message ----- Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 21:48:33 -0800
From: "Martin and Wendy Foltz" <martinfoltz@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] 1700 San Diego and XESS
To: <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

XESS has had a weaker signal here in Orange County at night for the past
month or two. I can hear KTAR easily now and I have heard a tentative on
KIGS in Portuguese.

Martin

Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 03:50:15 +0000
From: timhall
Subject: Re: [IRCA] 1700 San Diego

XESS has a much weaker signal these days.  Locally they're getting
hammered by KOGO's IBOC, which makes them one of the few stations to
actually DESERVE it.  The folks that run all of these stations are
essentially pirates in my book...  73 Tim