[IRCA] Cuban mystery

For awhile Rebelde was playing very sharp flute / Latin music, which made it especially easy to // 5025 to several AM channels. Logged 600, 610 and 670, which are relogs. But also had it on 640 for a new catch, and curiously enough very briefly I am sure I heard the same music on 570, mixing in with the all-too-common Radio Reloj.

Has anyone logged a Rebelde on 570, or otherwise know of one?

Cubans were strong for a short while around 1950-2000 EST but have since dropped down.

Spain 621 and 999 and Croatia 1134 were among the last to leave of this evening's TAs. Time will tell if any reappear closer to Euro sunrise.

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON