To: <amdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 07, 2008 6:26 PM
Subject: [Amdx] Fw: [IRCA] Hot night for Spain (and other TAs)

The Radio Nacional d'Espagna network ID and talk on 1107 was so strong I was
able to hear it in AM mode.

Every lower channel has a het, many have at minimum very weak unidentifiable
audio.

270 has a very faint voice, no one listed there except Czech Republic.

909 UK, Canaries 1008 with Canary references, 1116 Spanish, Switzerland 765
(pop music incl. Cyndi Lauper's Time After Time,

1053 with Arabic music.

774 Spanish

1134 Croatia, 1521 Saudi strong, 1215 not sure what that was - music but I'm
not 100 percent it was Absolute, 1035 had a voice but not sure what
language.

Normally I climb up and down .40 off-channel and look for hets and then go
for the kill. Tonight I'm simply landing right on channel, and adjusting
USB/LSB as quickly as I can.

Lots of Spain relogs. There are more things in that I can keep track of and wait for voices to get identifiable.This may be my most active TA night here
yet. Either that or some of the signals I logged in Newfoundland didn't
leave my set.

Saul Chernos