Re: [IRCA] TA 4 Dec

Bill,

In the case of Radio Farda, being directional to the North aimed at
Iran, probably gives the West Coast the edge as we may get over a
megawatt in our direction, as Radio Farda is 800 KW. But the Middle East
is not an easy feat for us generally. I have not seen Saudi Arabia 1521
reported and they are high power and an upper frequency too. I caught
Oman BBC 1413 back in the 90s once but that was in the morning 1600-1700
UTC. Never heard in the evening. But of course the QRM is much less in
the mornings.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin