Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 08:32:37 -0500
From: kj8o@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [IRCA] UNID on 1370 kHz
To: "IRCA" <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "NRC" <am@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Good morning,

While headed into work this morning, I heard the tail end of a Radio
Nederland rebroadcast on 1370 kHz, followed by local traffic and weather.
Several mentions of black ice, but I did not recognize any of the street
names. Announcer sounded like he was from either New York or Boston. Signal
quickly faded just before the TOH Stn ID. Any ideas?

Joe

-- 73 de Joe Miller, KJ8O, Troy, MI -- Grid EN82 --