Re: [IRCA] TAs in Missouri last night; unID on 612

Re: [IRCA] TAs in Missouri last night; unID on 612

There's nothing else on 612 that could possibly be AA at that hour and make it to MO. I guess RTM was on a bit early. I'm at work so I can't easily check if they stream, but if they do, you could check when they come on now.

As for 567, Ireland is gone...I suspect Spain as Italy doesn't come on til 0500. 558 Spain has had decent sigs // RNE's but that will be swamped by your 560. Perhaps on 531 you could also split some SS audio // RNE...but Algeria also comes in commonly.

Nice catch..low band has been good lately... 73 KAZ