Re: [IRCA] R. Farda-1575

Bill,

It took until this evening to finally get the signal strong enough to
tell the language and then to top it off a "Radio Farda" ID. Not bad. If
I understood Farsi, I could have known what the man was saying as it was
that good for a time, nearly S7 on peaks. But there was splatter on
1570/1580 though that caused racket on 1575. It is amazing to hear UAE
on the West Coast in the evening. When I logged BBC Oman (1413) back in
the 90s, was in the morning (1600-1700).

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager