Re: [IRCA] 1370 North Carolina logging

Hi Joe-
Here WGIV is a pest. They run day late at night, often covering WDEF-1370.
They often ID as being in Charlotte.

73's
Willis

WGIV, 1370, Pineville, NC, 12/2/08, 6:45 pm EST. Locals ads in the 704 area code, frequent mentions of Charlotte, and finally a stn ID "WGIV the best in talk and inspiration" Heard on my Honda car radio and my first logging since
they were formerly WLTC. (Miller)