Re: [IRCA] Simple phasing setup

Craig, I was thinking about standing a 8' piece of thinwall conduit up in
the corner, painted to match my walls, as the whip. Is yours center loaded?
That's what the drawing seems to suggest.

Do you think a bottom loaded vertical will work (or do you need to load it
at all?) And what is the ratio of your balun?

--
Leonard Hyde
Weed, CA