Re: [IRCA] Speculation-OT

     And play it they did! I worked the game today, all cold and wet, and we still didn't win the darn thing. And to top it all off, my high school team lost last night too! 26 game winning streak, ranked third in the nation,...all gone! I guess with my luck the Steelers will lose as well.Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!