[IRCA] (non)TPs from Stillwater, OK Nov 29

[IRCA] (non)TPs from Stillwater, OK Nov 29

Home from Thanksgiving two days early with Linda having a bad cold, so I was able to DX this AM.

Checked early with the 535 and had nothing. At max dawn, had moderate hets from 567, 594, 693(best) 702 and 972. The latter two being Koreans, most probably.

Our Northcentral OK nemesis, KSPI-780 has a huge self-supporting tower that I am literally in the shadow of at dawn, so 774 is an unlikely visitor for me.... And 50 kW 740 blowtorch KRMG, Tulsa is 65 miles away - making 747 somewhat difficult, too.

Oh, well :>)

John B.