Re: [IRCA] Decent TA LWBC, NE Oregon

Interesting to see you speaking of a melt down. Weds the slightly AU cx meant that I didn't have any UK on 1053 so I could log 1053 Libya // 972. Guys in New England hardly noticed any change in TA cx.

However, let AU cx kick up a bit more and you guys out west with more northerly bearings get almost nothing while me in WI/IL am reduced to SW Europe or North Africa.

73 KAZ