Re: [IRCA] Decent TA LWBC, NE Oregon

Here in WI..LW is in, some strong. Not getting 207 but there is severe beacon QRM. no 180 but 183 German really strong in FF. 252 Ireland is decent atop Algeria.

Low band MW TA's have been quite good at times while mid band was not so good tonite. Mid/upper band better for domestics tonite (quite a few new easterners) than TA's.

Low band TA's often fading up to nice levels. The fun was on 720 where I had Canary Islands u/phased WGN (90-100 miles south) // 774/684/585 etc RNE which faded to Portugal with there enjoyable variety of EE and PP mx. After a few minutes it seemed all low band TA's dropped a few dB and these were reduced but Portugal's 5 pips 4 short then a longer one and of somewhat different pitch than Spain's were heard at 0400. 756 Germany has been decent on peaks with cl mx and 765 Swiss sometimes in. 711 has had France in nicely at times // others etc etc

73 KAZ Grafton WI Phased BOG at 64 deg 662 ft // 484 ft