Re: [IRCA] IBOC deterioration

Stations which participate in State Sponsored Jamming are exempt  from
adherence to tolerances.

                  As  it is spoken, so decreed.

"Innocent until investigated? Has a nice ring to it,
 sort of like the law being written down as it's spoken."
                               - Bob Barnes, "Syriana"
                                c.  2005

pv zecchino
manwhattacynic key, fl

In a message dated 11/27/2008 10:48:46 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,