[IRCA] 950 unID (again)

A few days ago I posted about an unidentified station on 950.  I have heard this again a couple of times this week on 950 just before 6:00 a.m. EST (which is five hours behind UTC), including this morning (Thursday November 27).   Again this morning I heard a woman singing the Star Spangled Banner in what I would describe as gospel-style. Perhaps somebody like Whitney Houston singing?  Unfortunately, the singing sticks out and then the signal fades back into the mud and I never hear an ID.

I don’t need the Wikipedia links to radio stations on 950 or the home phone number of the station’s chief engineer.  I am just wondering if anybody has actually been listening to 950 at this time and has heard the same thing as me.  Thanks.

73
Niel Wolfish
Toronto, Ontario