Re: [IRCA] [ultralightdx] Ultralight Radio Anniversary Award for Colin Newell

Re: [IRCA] [ultralightdx] Ultralight Radio Anniversary Award for Colin Newell

Colin,

Sorry that I missed the actual unveiling of your First Anniversary Founder's Award last night. We had an actual non-radio-related social engagement last night!

Congratulations on your richly deserved award, Colin. Your generosity and support has been essential to both the initial growth and the current maturity of Ultralighting. We each owe you a great deal.

Somehow, I suspect that new, hot, Slider e100 will get a real workout on your eminent trip to Hawaii :>)

John B.
Stillwater, OK, USA
Rcvrs: WinRadio 313e, Kiwa-mod. NRD-535, Slider e100's
Antennas: Wellbrook Phased Array