Re: [IRCA] TA activity including 1566!

Walter Salmaniw wrote:

I'm getting strong hets on 621, 639, 702 (weak audio), 756, 783 (threshold audio), 828, 873 (weak audio), 882, 1134 (weak audio), 1215 (weak audio), 1251, 1422 (weak audio), 1557,1566 (AUDIO Now!!!! at 04:23 UTC).  There at least as many weaker carriers.  Ist time
I'm hearing any audio on 1566....just has to be TWR Benin, I think! .....Walt
Good going on 1566. It's always interesting how conditions vary from one locale to another. Here in southern Alberta tonight is much inferior to last night. The peak, such as it was, was just after sunset, and it's been pretty lacklustre since then. Right now I'm hearing a reasonable number of carriers, but nothing producing audio (none even that close actually). At least I'll get to bed earlier, as last night the TA's kept on past 0700. Incidentally, at 0700 last night I had Spain on 1215, which is a first for me. It was back to Absolute Radio a few minutes later.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunore, Alberta