Re: [IRCA] TA activity on 1467

I never seen a trace of anything TA other than TWR logged by anyone except guys in primo Atlantic Coast locations with real good antennas. 73 KAZ ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Harms" <philcobill@xxxxxxxxxxx> To: "Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America" <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 7:48 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] TA activity on 1467

TWR seems most likely.  However, here at Ship Bottom, New Jersey tonight
at sunset, TWR was next to non-existent.

Bill Harms
LBI DXpedition
Ship Bottom, New Jersey

Walter Salmaniw wrote:
1467 was at threshold audio as I was watching the waterfall on my Perseus SDR. They left the air at 00:02 UTC, so I'm thinking that this most likely was TWR in France? ........Walt.