[IRCA] TP for 21 Nov from Victoria, BC

I believe conditions were good again this morning again, but unlike Dennis (who was hearing some good stuff earlier on) I didn't start until 1510UT, and things were fading down already.   Will need to set two alarms tomorrow morning

pretty darn good audio (at least briefly):

NHK1  on 567 and 594  both were very readable though not strong.  For some reason the westerly Flag was delivering seriously good nulls on the low frequencies; I thought 600 Vancouver had finally left the air...
774 JOUB
828 JOBB

reasonable audios at several times during the period (though often battling w/splash or noise):

747 JOIB
972 HLCA usual huge carrier, weakish audio
1134 Korea //972 at 1517UT
1566 HLAZ (like 972, and not until 1536UT)

not so reasonable audio, occasional words in splash or noise:

639 CNR1//5030
657 monster hum concealing the audio, likely N. Korea
855 (as 657; if anything the hum was louder still)
1206 mostly hum, some talk coming through, likely China
1242 JJ talk
1377 CNR1//5030
1575 likely Thailand
1593 CNR1//5030

Burbles in the splatter and noise:
153
279
603, at least two stations, neither of them NHK1 or CNR1; presumably one was S. Korea, but no // available
918
1044 JJ inflected talk likely CRI, but no parallels available
1098 big carrier,  traces of talk looped to Asia, but a lot of carrier from the Marshalls too
1305 possibly S. Korea.  Is 3930 still on the air?  It used to be a reliable parallel
1386 seemed NHK2 but pretty far into the murk
1404 audio traces, possibly Japan, but potential // on 1287 wasn't available
1422 traces of mx on a big carrier; wonder if this one has lowered its modulation?  Dennis noted that it's less regular.   I'm hearing a good carrier but audio is hard to come by

Strongish het, no audio (either undermodulated or ravaged by splatter):     none noted

best wishes,

Nick