Re: [IRCA] A Couple of SSS Logs

According to WTNI's program schedule here
http://www.1640wtni.com/pages/2302167.php there's a 30 minute block,from
5:00pm to 5:30pm not accounted for, but I'm assuming it's a 30 mintue block
of locally produced news, weather, etc.

I can check with my friend who works there and also pass along his
information to you if you want a WTNI QSL.

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com