Re: [IRCA] PAT's 3000th/KNOM

Pete,

Thank you. I never used to do near as well with Alaskans as I do now
with the NW EWE I instaled a couple years back. Add to that a phaser and
the SW EWE, to give me that lobe to the Northwest works well. I am glad
you got an e mail reply for KNOM and also the info from Paul. Both KICY
& KNOM have been great QSLers through the years. One interesting thing
is that I am closer to Ketchikan from here than I was from Seward.
Seward was 750 miles from Ketchikan and I am 725 here. But more QRM to
get through, especially CJCA 930.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin