Re: [IRCA] Radio St. Helena audio

> Wow, great reception of St. Helena, Colin! That's what they sounded like in
> Puyallup in 2007, but I couldn't get anything approaching that level this
> year.
>
> Was it at that level past the Christmas music to the end of the transmission
> a few minutes later, with the St. Helena theme music and God Save The Queen
> "sign-off" ?  At my location the level dropped a bit after the Christmas
> song.

They took a deep fade and returned for "God Save the Queen..." - I recorded that
as well - I will put the longer sound byte on dxer.ca when I get a moment.

Again - thanks to Walt Salmaniw entirely for getting this -
Walt phoned while I was at the cabin and said: "Colin, Radio St. Helena is
on for another 1/2 hour - get it now... and he played the audio over the
phone line while I tuned it in..."

--
Colin Newell - Editor - coffeecrew.com | coffee.bc.ca | DXer.ca
Web-Design / E-Commerce / Writing