Re: [IRCA] CJWW 600 New Station here.

--
Pat,

Thanks for the suggestion of KGEZ-MT 600.  I have checked the Dave Ramsey
station list twice on Radiotime.com.  The only stations listed are WKYH 600 KY &
WMT 600 IA.  Their progam times do not match the time I listened.
Guess it will remain a mystery?

Tonight CKBD 600 is S-9+40db on all outdoor antennas.

Dennis,
Salmon Creek, WA
JRC NRD 545 Ewe NW & SE