[IRCA] WLNL - 1000

1000  WLNL  NY  Horseheads noted two IDs 11/15/08, 1631 & 1645, the second especially clear u/WMVP, but I'm not sure the SS stn. I was hearing under WMVP was actually WLNL.  Indeed I suspect WLNL was havving automation problems and may nave had only dead air beetween those two IDs as they are supposed to be religious and when I was in the Elmira area three weeks ago they were religious in English, and that was on a Sunday afternoon.  The first ID was o/an SS song & the second o/some SS talk.  I am completely certain of what I heard, especially since, for some reason I had it in my mind that their calls were WLNA, and couldn't make the clear "WLNL IIDs fit what I thought I knew.  New here.

Also tonight I noted WHIT, South Haven in again on 940 w/"Great southwestern Michigan" forecast from the weather channel, local spot for South Haven auto dealership & "FM 103.9" (I think) slogan.  Good signal & lots of oldies 1705-15.  Got good ID from KWOS, 950, Jefferson City, MO @ 1659; "Newsradio 950, KWOS," & KXJK, Forrest City, AR, @1703; "Sports radio 950, KXJK."  Neither are new.  Both were well atop WWJ/WVTS.

73
David