[IRCA] 1090-CKKW Kitchener

On the subject of Canadians going to FM.... Here's an e-mail from CKKW.  Doesn't say anything we don't already know.   I guess now their loyal listeners will be able to hear "The Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzgerald", "Snowbird", "Undun" and "Sweet City Woman" in stereo without that annoying IBOC from WTIC and WTAM.

Subject: Oldies 1090 Is On The Move
Special Anouncement for Oldies 1090 Listeners

Great Fun! Great Oldies! Oldies 1090 is getting ready to move all the Artists you love from the AM Band to the FM Band.

In radio lingo it's called " A Flip " and the music you love will never sound the same again.

We are moving to 99.5 FM and we are making the move SOON.

Click here to hear all about it.

We hope you'll make the move with us to the new FM 99.5.

Jay Nijhuis
Oldies 1090
Fun and Games Department