[IRCA] HeavyWeight DXing

I haven't had much time for DXing (too much HeavyWeight restoring) but got my latest boatanchor, my third SP-600 JX-17 (got a JX-6 and a JX 26) running last night and got some usual and some not so usual suspects.
1521 Saudi Arabia was coming in like gang busters with clear audio, that is almost a given though on the East Coast.
I heard several station from that area but didn't spend any time trying to ID them as I was still working on the HW radio. I pulled in some others along with many hets, and carriers though with audio. Hope to keep up the HeavyWeight end here soon. You can't carry 'em anywhere but they sure are fun to work on.

Bob Young
KB1OKL