Re: [IRCA] odd band conds.

On 10-Nov-08, at 1:29 PM, Robbie j. wrote:

Hey All, Last night(sunday night) on 770 I heard chub(I think) and about a min. later I got kkob out of new mexico! The band changed just that fast last night! Winter is coming(finaly) so I hope that the bands will be better now, but this good?(or bad) Good dx to all, Robbie in Wyoming

The Canadian station on 770 that you may of heard is CHQR here in
Calgary AB. CHUB was a station on 1570 in British Columbia which
moved to FM a few years ago.

73,

Deane McIntyre VE6BPO