Re: [IRCA] TPs from east coast

At 13:27 11/8/2008, Luc wrote:

Hi,

    First thanks for the answers to my questions. Also I have other questions
for the list. Are the carriers on 747, 738 etc... at near sunrise on east coast
surely the ones the west coast guys are catching like Japan? If so, is it
possible to hear audio from East Asia from here? Did it already happened to some?

http://www.ircaonline.org/tips.htm shows receptions by Bruce Conti of two
Japanese stations in New Hampshire, Luc.    These are from October 2007, but I
believe he heard at least one of them again this season.

Nick