[IRCA] IRCA] carrier on 693 Part 2

Bill,

A few years ago I would get off work around 0800 utc and when JOUB 774 NHK2
was in I would here music at times.  One morning around this time I heard "White Shade of Pale"
by Procol Harum.

Woke up at 0915 utc this morning and JOUB 774 was in on the R-30cc
with the active whip.  Check you recording around 0900 utc for pips.  Good luck
Bill.

Dennis,
Salmon Creek, WA