[IRCA] carrier on 693 Part 2

Okay, I tried again for the 693 carrier this morning between 0830 and 0900z using the same antennas as yesterday. I could not get an antenna to the NW to work right, so I don't have a good bearing. Anyway, I had some threshold audio this time and with a little work, I might be able to get something out of it. The station had musical selections with announcements. This does not sound like NHK that I remember from Korea. There was only slight traces of a signal after 0900. This time, no traces on 747 and 774. There was a 20 second or so blimp around 738, but that could have been from 740's audio - a song hitting that frequency....

Well, I am now leaning towards a lingering European. What are others hearing at this time? West Coast DXers, what does NHK have between 0830 and 0900?

Bill