Re: [IRCA] Farda 1575

Walt,

In checking further, I see listed a powerful German on 1575 running VoR
also. I will try again Friday and see if I can pull more audio out of
it. the music seemed "Dance techno" stuff with a male ancr, but I really
could not tell much more. But the carrier came up quite nicely. I lost
it around 0800 UTC, which seemed late for any TA. Norway 1314 used to be
in that late, but a lot farther North.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin