Re: [IRCA] My first Californian!

1070 is a good frequency -- on the west coast.

--- On Wed, 11/5/08, vroomski@xxxxxxxxxxx <vroomski@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: vroomski@xxxxxxxxxxx <vroomski@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] My first Californian!
Date: Wednesday, November 5, 2008, 3:10 PM

Paul,

Congratulations on your KNX 1070 reception.  As I read your subject line
"My first Californian!" I was tuning the receiver to 1070 to see if
KNX was in at
3:00 PM PST.  They were not.  Open up your e-mail and read that you had
heard them.

Dennis,
Salmon Creek, WA

From: Paul Crankshaw <paulc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> After many years of trying I've finally heard California! - 1070 KNX
at
> 0700 today
>
> http://www.geocities.com/paulcrankshaw/1070knx.wav
>
> The first part of the clip is from 0659 and the second part from 0700.
>
> A Very Happy Paul
> Troon, Scotland
original

editors, publishing staff, or officers