[IRCA] WORLD RECORD OOPS!!!

Well, that will teach me to keep two lists (Current and Overall) and only update one..... I checked the wrong, un-updated, list when I so happily declared Guy's Farda reception a World Record.... its not!

I missed the Current Record holder, Kevin Schanilec with his DU reception which is just about 200 miles farther.

The current Barefoot Class Record is:

12372 km/7684 miles Kevin Schanilec, Kenai Pen., AK 3LO-774, Melbourne, Australia 9/17//2008 (E100)

Sorry for the error!