[IRCA] Two "New" Logs on 1560 This Morning

[IRCA] Two "New" Logs on 1560 This Morning

Excellent conditions as I made my 15-mile commute to work this morning.

I sat on 1560 when I noticed R. Disney in New York was barely there at 0800, and I picked up two new "presumed" logs:

WYZD, Dobson NC with urban gospel music.  Only got a partial ID

WSBV, South Boston VA, southern gospel music, announcer had a strong southern accent, ads for a business "...here in Virginia...", only a partial ID once again.

Both would be new logs if I can pin them down.  1560 is usually pretty well blocked by WQEW in New York so anytime another station leaks through, it's quite the treat!

John Cereghin
Smyrna DE